ECO CHARGER FS3, FS5, FS9, ECO970 SERIES CHARGERS
DC Power Technologies Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in the material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any defect
(or at its option replace the product).
This warranty covers both parts and labor. Parts may be replaced under this warranty with new or remanufactured parts. Failure to submit parts and claims within 30 days may result in denial of that particular claim.
A) Products and Parts Warranted.
Subject to the exceptions listed below each Industrial Battery Charger is warranted for a specific period of time commencing from the date of sale by DC Power Technologies Inc. provided the charger is used in accordance with DCPT’s Installation manual and instruction booklet. Where products are covered under warranty, DCPT will pay the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement unit to the customer. The customer is responsible to ship faulty parts back to DCPT and can use DCPT’s UPS account number or request an email label. Also, DCPT will require a charger diagnostic file and serial numbers associated, submitted with a warranty claim. Exceptions to this warranty are as follows :
B) Terms and Conditions
- • 2 Years Full Coverage (Includes labor at $75/hr, travel & parts replacement … travel time limited to one service call.
Travel time in excess of 3 hours must have prior approval from DCPT)
- 2 Additional Years Coverage for Electrical parts only
- 1 Year Coverage Accessories parts only
This warranty will not apply to any product that has been:
- Improperly installed (as described in the installation manual)
- misused, abused, used in the ways the product was not designed
- Altered or repaired in any way which may affect the performance of reliability of operation
- Sustained damage by power surges or electrical storms
- Sustained shipping damage
- Repaired by any unauthorized repair center
- Not received proper care and regular maintenance by qualified personnel
- Been subjected to unreasonable physical, thermal or electric stress, misuse, negligence or accident
- Any breach of the user manual, installation manual, associated documentation, or instructions provided to the customer
- Identification or serial marks removed or altered in any way
- Been immersed in liquid of any kind.
- Subjected to acts of God, which may include but are not limited to, fire, water, earthquake, vandalism, theft or any other cause beyond the range of intended use
- Has cosmetic shortcomings which do not affect normal operation
- C) Warranty Expense Limitation: The maximum warranty expense DCPT will incur for any battery charger will be limited to the original purchase price of the battery charger.
- D) AC Fuses, DC Fuses are not warranted unless found to be defective from the factory shipment.
- E) Persons Covered By Warranty. DC Power Technologies Inc. extends this warranty only to the purchaser of the new equipment from DCPT or one of its authorized distributors. The products purchased under this agreement shall be used exclusively by the buyer and its employees and by no other persons: and therefore there shall be no third-party beneficiary to this warranty.
- F) Altered Equipment. Exception, as authorized in writing, the warranty specified, does not cover any equipment that has been altered by any party other than DCPT or its authorized dealer.DC Power Technologies Inc. or Its Suppliers make no other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall DCPT or Its Suppliers, be responsible for indirect or consequential damages or lost profits even if DCPT or Its Suppliers, have been advised of the possibility of such damages. DCPT or its suppliers, sole obligation to you shall be the repair or replacement of a nonconforming product.
12414 HWY 99, Suite 4 Everett, WA 98204 DCPT 24hr Service/Technical Assistance Line 206-855-5446